- 1 large or 2 small heads of romaine lettuce
- Parmesan cheese, shredded or shaved
- Crisp croutons – homemade can be made several days ahead.
- Caesar salad dressing, homemade or store bought
- Cut up pieces of Tong Jerky, we recommend our classic flavor or our Salt and Pepper for those who enjoy more of a kick.
Rinse, dry and chop or tear the romaine into bite-sized pieces. Place in a large serving bowl and sprinkle generously with shredded parmesan cheese and cooled croutons. Drizzle with caesar dressing and toss gently until lettuce is evenly coated. Add pieces of Tong Jerky on top for added protein and flavor.